بِسْــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

Sunday 25 September 2011

TENNIS TOURNAMENT

Still in Syawal month & everybody still on with their open houses. Surely if we still @Msia, every weekends there will be a must to attend open houses. But here, 4A+R just keep ourselves quietly in the house.
Hehe!!!actually mommy want to jot down about my TENNIS TOURNAMENT that i had after almost 20 years retired from the court.....Fuhh!!due to over weight that i faced after having my 'Hari Raya' meals, i start to worry how should i throw away my extra spare tires :(
Actually if u all realized, i tried to exercise @ do some aerobics before but sadly i announce; IT'S FAILED!!!!!
Hehe!!the tournament that i had recently actually tennis tournament using Wii sport package. For ur info that Wii set already in the house for quite some time but only daddy+the 3A enjoyed themselves. At 1st,mommy don't want to involve ( even thought daddy purposely bought the Wii package for mommy to help me reduce my weight using the games), but i have to agree with daddy that the games are fun & could be real exercise compare to aerobics @ jogging......At last,i had my trial last week. U know what? YES, IT'S REAL......I can feel the energy on me while giving the serve as well as the backhand stroke.....Hehe!!!SYIOKKKKK.
Just to share here with u all that my friends on facebook still believe that i'm still the real tennis player that i used to be back 20 years during my school time.....'Dpt jolokan supermak lagi'.......
After all, of cause the result right....Did i manage to reduce my weight?????Hehe, kan baru je start last week, SABOR le....But, after 2 days tournament & after i scale my weight, YES, there are some changes....takde le byk tapi reduce le jugak about 1kg. Ni yg bersemangat nak proceed with my tournament ni.....Mommy plan to stay focus with the tennis tournament & also slot in with other sports especially boxing. I'll update u all with my progress ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...